Hi readers, Hope you all are doing good and welcome back to my blog, rakshakoppal – let’s make life simple.
Today I am really excited to be sharing this dessert recipe with you guys. I have two reasons for that
1. This is the first time I’m sharing a dessert recipe on my blog.
2. The recipe was a super hit with my family and friends.
As always my recipes are super easy and quick to make.
Let’s gather everything me need to make.
1. Oreo biscuit – 20 nos
2. Cream cheese – 1/4 cup
3. Chocolate syrup – 2 tablespoon
4. Fresh milk – 1 tablespoon
5. Grated dry coconut – 1 cup
Quick tip: when making any dessert ensure you get the measurements right for a better result. First time when I made this I eyeballed the ingredients and my dessert didn’t turn out the way I expected. So, please the recipe to the word when making desserts.
1. Take a blender and add the biscuits and blend it coarsely. Please ensure you do not over blend it.
2. Transfer the biscuits to a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients except for grated coconut.
3. Mix them well and roll them into balls. Coat the balls in grated coconut and keep aside. Follow the same procedure for the rest. Once your bites are ready refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
Alternate: in case you cannot find cream cheese in your area, you can substitute it with the milk – 1/8 cup, you can always add more if required. As said it’s better to be safe than sorry.
That’s it your yummy and exciting simple dessert is ready to be enjoyed.
If you are interested in knowing more recipes or knowing my experience of making easy desserts, please leave a comment.